Frequently Asked Questions
What services are included in the contract?
- Monthly on site half-day visit to address any issues, meet with staff and leadership, get feedback.
- Routine help desk calls within agreed upon hours
(after hours on a best effort basis)
- Anti-Virus software (PC only)
- Anti-Malware software (PC only)
- Threat Detection software (PC only)
- Administration Privilege Management Software (PC only)
- Remote management software
- Desktop and Server monitoring
- Firewall configuration and monitoring
- Backup software for any servers
- Backup monitoring
- Configuration and setup of new or replacement desktop computers.
(If purchased through us)
- Phone system and service (optional)
- Support for Windows and common office applications
- On site visits if needed
- Quarterly Business Review and/or meeting with company leadership
What services are an extra cost?
- Cloud backup storage space
- Network wiring
- File sharing, sync service (secure Dropbox replacement)
- One off projects negotiated on a per-project basis in advance
- Office moves or changes
- Non-client owned equipment
- Hardware purchased elsewhere without pre-approval
- Server upgrades
- Emergency on site response
(examples, unexpected power failure, critical equipment failure, etc).
- Website hosting, page creation, and site maintenance
- Assistance with migrating to a different provider
- Please note: we will fully cooperate with any transition to a new provider
What services are not covered due to being provided by a different provider?
- Printer support (unless negotiated)
- Phones and phone service unless added on as a service option
(please ask us for details)
- “Line of Business” apps (usually supported by vendor)
- Example of apps might include accounting software, manufacturing software, or CRMs (customer relationship management)